Florence in Wonderland

2010年12月6日星期一

Bored in Austria

I'm just waiting for check-in
So I waited for 7 hours already
1 more ahead and I can sleep finally...after the tiring overnight train from Venice.
It's cold outside. I want to go home. well at least to Hamburg.
still have one hour....should head out for some lunch...though I'm too tired to eat anything.
Ha...poor little girl only managed to get some warm clothes for herself when she's heading North. Cannot afford many lovely little things in Italy. What a pity:(
I will love Italy for the food and windows and san maria de fiore(hope I spell it right, so damn tired now)
What a pleasant coincident to be called Florence.
But I just don't like the ridiculously unhelpful train/hostel staffs
Ok, times up for internet surfing. Need to head out to the snow for my lunch......

標籤:

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁